Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Tinkerbell/Neverland Inspired Hair!


Night, night, sleep tight
Let’s hope to take flight and make sure no pirates win a fight
Can you see the little light?
...
Of Miss Shine Bright
And the sights within sight?
As we fly higher and higher
Leaving behind the world we once knew
And welcoming back the home
We well and truly know
Returning to the lie of the land
So say hello there, here we are Neverland!

I’ll never grow up
Forever and ever
No matter what they say
They can’t take my kid away
I’ll never grow up
Through each and every endeavour, no matter the weather
I am Pan; I take a stand for this land
Follow my shadow, a friend in hand
Creation of imagination the ultimate destination
I’ll never grow up
Forever and ever
I say never, I am forever!

Lost boys, lost girls, oh you poor wee lost kids
Faith, trust and pixie dust is an utter must
When life becomes tragic
The power of your magic
Holds within it to overturn the 7 seas
I hope you can all see, just believe pretty please!
I don’t want you to die, it’s okay to cry and I know you all can fly
You can come back from the brink
Even you little Tink
I pinky winky swear, you can all make it through my dears
Even if your souls are broken and you’re moppin’
Livin’ life tight ropin’
Struggling to cope and losing hope
Just believe pretty please
Faith, trust and pixie dust
Can create a world wind gust!

I’ll never grow up
Forever and ever
No matter what they say
They can’t take my kid away
I’ll never grow up
Through each and every endeavour, no matter the weather
I am Pan; I take a stand for this land
Follow my shadow, a friend in hand
Creation of imagination the ultimate destination
I’ll never grow up
Forever and ever
I say never, I am forever!

Lookie lookie here comes Captain Hookie
What a sookie and a cocky coocoo cookie
With his knickers all in a twist, raising a silver fist and seriously pissed
In need of Mummy to sort out his grumpy and shut him up with a dummy
Though I guess life is not happy
When you’re sitting in a nappy with lots of crappy
Stuck in misery
Over lost victories
Funnily enough here comes company
Ahoy there Mr Smee
Aren’t you full of greed?
And me, me, me!
All you need is epiphanies
To go along with your apostrophes and bags of jewellery!
Clap clap, good form, tap tap now it’s all gone!
Bad form, snap, snap! Jab, Jab
Who’s going to get stabby, stab, stabbed?

Click clock, tickety toc
Tickety toc, click clock,
Knock, Knock...
Tick toc, click clock
Along comes the Croc
You’re nowhere near the dock
Tick toc, Click clock
In a state of shock
Your little boats got a rock
Tick toc, click clock
You can’t flock from fate mate
When you’re bait, with a Hook and nothin’ but a bloody crook
We know just who you took!
Say bye, bye to your storybook
Your time is up!
Everyone raise their cups
Yup, this one’s for you my man Rufio
Pan’s here you!

I’ll never grow up
Forever and ever
No matter what they say
They can’t take my kid away
I’ll never grow up
Through each and every endeavour, no matter the weather
I am Pan; I take a stand for this land
Follow my shadow, a friend in hand
Creation of imagination the ultimate destination
I’ll never grow up
Forever and ever
I say never, I am forever!

Here I am, home in Neverland.


With hope and love
Rainbow :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment